1. Awning Installer – for Fall Season Only
Temporary position starting September 28th through mid to end of November 2020 or later if work load is heavy
- Temporary Full Time 40-45 hours per week are available Monday – Friday / 8 am – 4 pm
- $16.00 per hour – overtime pay after 40 hours –
- No experience needed
- Individual must be able to pass drug testing
- Must be reliable, energetic and able to work off of step ladders
Here is a sample of the work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nKNwLYjbro
2. Awning Fabrication/ Installation Technician – Full-time Career
Professional Awning Company specializing in commercial and residential awning manufacturing and installation seeks self-motivated career minded individual.
Under the supervision of the project manager this position is responsible to assist in all fabrication, assembly and installations of awnings as assigned. Knowledge of general construction skills is required. Candidate must be detail oriented, well-mannered and willing to take on new roles/responsibilities as opportunities arise.
- Manufacturing of fabric awning covers and other fabric covers by use of industrial sewing machines, cutter, grommet machines and fabric heat sealers.
- Installation of finished product in field
- Seasonal awning service: Spring and Fall to install or remove fabric awning covers at clients properties throughout service area
- Job requires overtime and Saturday work during the months of April, May, June and October
- Other projects as needed or assigned by project manager
- Must be quality driven, possess good communication skills and be a team player
- Sewing/Construction/Mechanical trade experience is preferred. You will work with another team member(s) who will provide on the job training.
- Must be able to eventually work without supervision
- Must adhere to all safety regulations
- Primarily working indoors; but due to the industry seasonality must be able and willing to work outside year-around in inclement weather, climbing, lifting, carrying, walking and driving of a company vehicle
- Requires occasional heavy lifting, up to 80lbs.
- Use of power/ manual tools and equipment
- Must be able to climb ladders and perform job duties at various heights above ground up to 25′. (Most work is at 7’ stepladder height)
- Must have valid PA driver’s license
- Must report to work as scheduled and in a timely manner
- Must successfully pass a D.O.T. physical exam/ drug screen
Wages & Benefits
- Starting at $14.00 – $18.00 per hour or more depending on experience and motivation.
- Excellent Insurance Package with HSA
- Simply IRA
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Small Family oriented company with opportunities for growth
Email Greg Bowman at email@example.com to receive an application or stop by our office to fill out an application.